Save the date!
April 17, we are planning on having either a meeting on that date. Starting at 9 am
More detail will be on the way soon.
We are also working on a new and improved website. To stay up to date we would like of you to join our Facebook page until the new website rolls out.
Code of Ethics
1. To maintain the highest standards of professional conduct and patient care.
2. To hold in confidence with respect to the patient’s beliefs, all personal matters.
3. To respect and protect the patient’s legal and moral rights to quality patient care.
4. To not knowingly cause injury or any injustice to those entrusted to our care.
5. To work with fellow technologists and other professional health groups to promote harmony and unity for better patient care.
6. To always follow the principles of asepsis.
7. To maintain a high degree of efficiency through continuing education.
8. To maintain and practice surgical technology willingly, with pride and dignity.
9. To report any unethical conduct or practice to the proper authority.
10. To adhere to the Code of Ethics at all times in relationship to all members of the health care team.