News Update: COVID19 Update
Due to circumstances beyond our control, COWYSA AST conference schedule for Saturday Nov 14 2020 has been canceled. If you have signed up and paid for this onference please look for a refund in the next few business days. We are sorry for the inconvenience and hope to provide future CEUs via zoom after the holiday season. Thak you for supporting your state chapter of AST.
If you are looking for CE Nationals are hosting 2 CE. Click the AST button for link.
Code of Ethics
1. To maintain the highest standards of professional conduct and patient care.
2. To hold in confidence with respect to the patient’s beliefs, all personal matters.
3. To respect and protect the patient’s legal and moral rights to quality patient care.
4. To not knowingly cause injury or any injustice to those entrusted to our care.
5. To work with fellow technologists and other professional health groups to promote harmony and unity for better patient care.
6. To always follow the principles of asepsis.
7. To maintain a high degree of efficiency through continuing education.
8. To maintain and practice surgical technology willingly, with pride and dignity.
9. To report any unethical conduct or practice to the proper authority.
10. To adhere to the Code of Ethics at all times in relationship to all members of the health care team.