News Update: COVID19
Due to Covid19, we will be canceling our meeting on April 25. If you have already register a refund have been issue on 3/21/2020.
Please save the date date on September 26-27 the venue is TBD. We will have 12 credits, 2 labs and amazing speakers!
Stay safe, and thank you for all you do.
51st Annual AST Conference to be held in Atlanta, GA
May 28-30, 2020
Code of Ethics
1. To maintain the highest standards of professional conduct and patient care.
2. To hold in confidence with respect to the patient’s beliefs, all personal matters.
3. To respect and protect the patient’s legal and moral rights to quality patient care.
4. To not knowingly cause injury or any injustice to those entrusted to our care.
5. To work with fellow technologists and other professional health groups to promote harmony and unity for better patient care.
6. To always follow the principles of asepsis.
7. To maintain a high degree of efficiency through continuing education.
8. To maintain and practice surgical technology willingly, with pride and dignity.
9. To report any unethical conduct or practice to the proper authority.
10. To adhere to the Code of Ethics at all times in relationship to all members of the health care team.